Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Answers

After going to random.org, the winner from the previous post is number 3.

Congratulations Wendi at Because Wendi Said So, you are soon to be the proud owner of a Target gift card.

Hope you don't mind waiting a week though, I'm not allowed back at Target for a bit!

Here are the answers from this post. I had a couple real life friends and a couple bloggy friends answer my questions so I am going to figure out who is the winner today. Thanks for playing!

1. Take a stab at my middle name? Dawn

2. Do I speak a second language? Te gusta bailar en el bano? So I speak some Spanish, but not much! I even took 2 years of Spanish and spent a summer in Mexico!

3. Am I a cat lover or dog lover? Totally a dog lover-especially pugs!

4. Do I smoke? No way dude!

5. What is my favorite alcoholic beverage? My very fav? Strawberry daiquiri, second fav is a glass of wine.

6. Am I strong? Physically? Not so much. Emotionally? getting stronger every week!

7. Color of my eyes? blue

8. Do I have any siblings? Yep- 1 little sister and 1 little brother

9. What's one of my favorite things to do? Oh man, just one? Well, I'm telling you two-shopping and playing with my kids (not necessarily in that order!)

10. What's my favorite type of music? I honestly enjoy hip hop, but I don't think it's appropriate for the kids to listen to, so we listen to country most of the time.

11. How tall am I? I love how everyone wrote "tall." I am 5'10 to be exact

12. Am I shy or outgoing? Depends on the situation. I am usually outgoing.

13. Do I have any tattoos? Yep, two. One on my hip, ok it used to be on my hip-now it's a bit lower- of a dolphin jumping through a moon. I got it my freshman year of college to piss off my parents. It worked! (Sorry mom and dad!)
I also have a heart with some tribal stuff on my lower back.

14. How about piercings? 3 in my right ear and 4 in my left. I have that nubby thing pierced. Hurt like hell!

15. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Used to be rebel, now I am a total rule follower!

16. What is my birth month? May

17. Do I want to see a woman or man as next president? I would have loved to see a woman president, but no such luck huh!

18. Am I a good singer? My kids don't seem to mind, adults however do not care for it!

19. How many children do I have? 3, 2 human babies and 1 pugger

20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? Oh goodness, only 1? I would have to say my cell phone so that I can call someone and tell them to get me off this damn island!

21. Am I right handed or left handed? right

22. What type of work do I do? Formerly a Special Education Teacher, now a stay at home mommy

6 comments:

Christy said...

So informative! We are so similar.

Mamasphere said...

I'm so a #15! Total rebel when I was younger, but now I've simmered down and am a total rule follower. And, of course, think everyone else should be one to.

Kristen said...

How fun!!

I was a little afraid of the terrible results if I tried to guess on the first post.

But so fun to hear the answers on the second one!

Thanks for helping us get to know you a little better!

Too Fun!!

Clare said...

thanks for sharing, i love it!

i luv strawberry daquaris, YUMMO!! XO, Clare

Lisa said...

Fun answers! Fun post idea!

Wendi said...

I was right.
It didn't save.
Ugh!

I am so excited.
Mr. Random loves me!
I knew I gave my answers for the quiz, but I don't remember there being a prize involved.
Target is the prize?
I am even more excited.
Thanks so much Heather!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara