Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prayer Request

Today my mother-in-law had surgery to remove her gallbladder. Please pray that her recovery goes quickly. Cody's dad just called and she is out of surgery and doing well.

If you remember from this post, I told you that my mom fell and hurt her leg. We found out that she has a torn meniscus and a torn ACL. There is also a spot on her leg that is infected so she can not have surgery until the infection is gone. Please pray that she is able to have surgery soon. She is in a lot of pain.

9 comments:

Clare said...

Oh Heather! I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. My sister had the same surgery after having her baby. (I guess having a baby can cause gallbladder problems??) I hope that all goes well!

I will be thinking about both of them, and you TOO!

Christy said...

I had my gallbladder removed right after Izzy was born. I feel 100% better, and hopefully your MIL will too.

Jenn said...

I hope she has a speedy recovery, and gets to feeling better soon!

Lindsay said...

hehe that is me that Clare is talking about. I will be praying for your MIL and her quick recovery. I will also be praying for the infection in your moms leg. That it will heal up quickly so she can have the knee surgery.

amanda said...

sending prayers and speedy easy recoveries for both!!

Beth Anne said...

Sending prayers. I hope both of them get better soon!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you and mom and your mother in law. lots of love always <3

Cherie

Chelle said...

Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way, hon!!

Keep us posted (((hugs)))

Shana said...

sending prayers up for you and your family :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara