Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight our church had a Trunk or Treat. Everyone decorated the trunks of their cars and handed out candy.

Ella dressed up as a ladybug, but unfortunately it was so freakin' cold out that nobody even got to see her adorable costume!

Kyler dressed up as a monkey. At first he totally freaked out when I put the costume on him (he was mad because he wanted to be the ladybug!). However, after a few minutes he feel in love with being a monkey and didn't want to take the costume off!

Cheese!
I'm pretty sure all ladybugs eat fake food!
Mommy's little monkey man!
This is pretty much the only way that Kyler is ever going to have a belly!
Doesn't he look cute with a tummy!

Don't all monkeys have "pumper uppers"?

17 comments:

amanda said...

adorable!!

and you are right - it is sooo cold!! when did that happen??

Shana said...

CUTE!! And I am jealous its cold! It was 85 degrees here today!!!!

chris said...

They are both super cute! Glad it was a fun day.

Jodi said...

That is the cutest lady bug and the cutest monkey I have EVER seen!

Jenn said...

They are just too cute !

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Both kiddos are so cute. How come it is always cold and rainy for all the Halloween fun?

Becks said...

Sooo adorable!!

Love the little monkey tummy!

Shannon said...

That is so cute, Heather. I also had a ladybug costumer for Leah, but alas, it doesn't fit her (says 0-6 months and I can't even do it up over her chubbiness!!). I'm glad you guys had a fun time :-)

Christy said...

Too cute! Porgie was a ladybug for her first Halloween too.

Lisa said...

adorable costumes for those adorable kiddos! I especially love the Ladybug!

Chelle said...

I love the pictures! They are sooo cute!

Isabella is a ladybug this year, too!

Melissa said...

very cute pictures!

(I hope you don't mind that I popped in again! I've been checking in on your blog from time to time, to see how you're doing. I just added you to my list of blogs I follow. No more lurking, I promise! :D )

Terri said...

very cute! i love the big belly on the monkey costume.

Chandra said...

They are just adorable...too bad it was so cold!

Clare said...

they are sooo cute!!

I love sweet ella as a ladybug, adorable!

Wendi said...

A-dor-a-ble!
We do "trunk or treat" at my church too.
We have ours on Friday night.

I say "pumper upper" too!!!

Heather said...

My Kendall is going to be that exact ladybug tomorrow!! She is precious. I love that big brother wanted to be a ladybug too!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara