Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 months and 3 days

Check out Ella's new shoes! Come to find out Ella has HUGE feet for her age! These are a size 5! I made them measure her feet 4 times just to make sure!
She is still getting used to walking in them. She prefers to be barefoot.

Mama, help me walk. These shoes are funny feeling!


Dear Ella,

I can't believe you are already 10 months old. That means in less then 2 months you will be ONE!

One.

I can't believe it.
You are already so ahead of the game it amazes me.
You are a walking fool. Sometimes you prefer to crawl, but lately you walk more then crawl.

You love to give kisses. All I have to do is ask for a smooch and you start kissing.

Your newest trick is waving and saying "Bye-Bye."

You can say mama, dada, bye-bye, and hi.

You are definitely a "high maintenance" baby girl, but I love you so very much.


Thank you for keeping life entertaining!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Size 5 already?!

Hapyy 10 Months, Ella! You sure are a doll!

Sarah said...

Those are some big feets. All the more to kiss on. ;)

cute shoes

Jenn said...

That is great, I'm so jealous ! Brody won't do any of that stuff. He just crawls and yells dadada.

Lisa said...

Cute shoes!!! They grow up WAY too fast!
PS - My Lulu who is almost 28 months wears a 5 1/2!

amanda said...

for real?? size five??

happy ten months baby girl :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

My son has big feet too. He is almost 3 1/2 and is already in a size 12! We have to buy the kind that tie because he is in the big boy sizes now. I see me having problems getting shoes big enough for him when he is in High School.

Shannon said...

Those are some fairly big feet, lol :-) But the shoes are adorable and her little pants are SO cute too - love them. She is a sweetie, as always!

Auds at Barking Mad said...

Don't feel bad...the Little Imp was a size 5 by 11 months and now, at just shy of 3, she's a size 8. It seems to have slowed down, thank goodness!

BTW, those sneakers are too cute.

Becks said...

She is so sweet!

Love the new snazzy shoes!! Size 5! Wow! She is so advanced! Already walking! Sophia is taking 2-3 steps at a time..woohoo!!

Happy 10 months little Ella!

Wendy @ Ruen's on the Run said...

Cute, cute shoes! Mine is going to be 1 later this week and he's not even walking!! Being a Mommy of 3 boys, I really like those shoes!!

Stacie said...

Cute shoes - adorable daughter. She is just precious.

Christy said...

Time is flying by too fast. My little man will be one in a few weeks. It is so bittersweet.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara