Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our House Sucks!

There was a lot of this going on at our house this weekend!


This weekend we were supposed to have Kyler's birthday party.



His 3rd birthday party.



My boy is almost 3.



Hang on, let me wipe the tears.



Ok, I'm better.



Anyway, we were supposed to party it up at our house this weekend and Kyler decided that Friday night would be a good time to get the flu.



The pukey flu.



As in the "It's cool to puke 10 times in 12 hours" flu. Yuck!



Then mommy got it.



Then daddy got it.



We are finally all feeling better now and I am praying that Ella does not get it.



Needless to say, his birthday party was rescheduled.

Pray that everyone will be well enough for the party here in a few weeks!

17 comments:

Robin said...

I'm sorry you all were sick! I'll be praying that you will be feeling fantastic for his party!

Tammy said...

Aww..poor little man and poor mom and dad! Glad you are all feeling better! Hope the little guy has a fun birthday!

Kerry said...

I hope little Ella doesn't get it! Sorry you all were so sick this weekend. Yuck!

Jenn said...

Aww, I hope she doesn't get it and you all start feeling better soon !

Madeline and Max's MOM said...

There is only one thing I can say here... Open the windows. Freeze those little germs out... I'll say lots of prayers for you today!

Shannon said...

Oh no - isn't that the worst??? We were totally in that situation this summer - five of us all sick and puking. Bleck. I hope you're all totally better and Ella doesn't get it!!

Chelle said...

Aw, I'm sorry :( Being sick is the worst. And being sick and puking? A nightmare! I hope everyone stays healthy and I really hope Miss Ella doesn't catch it!

The Mom said...

Yuck! Lots of Lysol and get well soon vibes for your house, hope little sweetie doesn't get it!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I hope you are all feeling better! Poor little guy was sick on Halloween!

Melissa said...

fingers crossed that the flu is gone for good! glad you're all better though.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Oh my...that is NOT fun!!! We've been there too. Hope you all feel better real soon!

Chandra said...

That is such a bummer! This sort of thing usually happens to our family on Christmas. Hope everyone is feeling better and can enjoy the RESCHEDULED party!

Lisa said...

there is NOTHING worse than the puking flu - so sorry!!!

Shana said...

so sorry to hear this!!! i guess this stuff is going around the whole country b/c I have several friends who kids are sick with this stuff too! hope he gets better soon :)

chris said...

Oh, that's no fun. Hope you are all on the mend!

Clare said...

i am so sorry you all are sick!! the pukey flu is the worst! i hope little miss ella is fine! Happy bday Kyler:)

Becks said...

Ugh being sick and having sick babies is the worst!!!! I hope you are all over it and better now!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara