Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Day Fun

For Thanksgiving we went to Cody's parents on Wednesday and my Grandma's house on Thursday. I am so thankful that we were able to spend time with the family that we love and care about.

It's been a rough year and there are days when I am not sure how to be thankful. But, despite everything that has happened this year, I will never forget how lucky I am to have two wonderful children that make me smile a million different times a day.


At Grandma and Grandpa Snyder's house we ate lots of turkey, drank some wine, and hung up Christmas decorations. The weather was beautiful so we spent most of the time playing outside and hanging up decorations.


Kyler helping with the reindeer.

Kyler checking out what is going on in the front yard.

Kyler showing Ella the leaves.

Ella thinking about eating the leaves!

Miss Ella sitting pretty in the grass.

On Thursday we went to my Grandparents house where we enjoyed Turkey, lots of dessert, a game of cards, and Lightning McQueen!
Kyler and Grandpa S in the refurbished wagon.
My Grandpa found this on the side of the road, took it home and rebuilt it so that Kyler would have something to ride around in on Thanksgiving.
Thank you so much Great Grandpa.
You made Kyler a very happy little boy.


8 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving, Heather! I love the pictures - Leah LOVES to eat leaves too although ours are now covered in snow, lol.

LOVE the wagon - well done on fixing it up, it just looks fantastic.

Christy said...

Looks like fun!

Melissa said...

awww, looks like a great day!

so weird to see such brown grass, when everything is so green here from the over abundance of rain we get!!!

that wagon is awesome! Curt wants one like that for Kendra.

Jenn said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

That does look like fun!!

And can I tell you I am somewhat jealous of your great weather??

Glad to hear that you had such a great time!!

Jill, Matt, Ellie and Kailey said...

Hi Heather,
I am a friend of Jodi, and have been following your blog for awhile now. Just wanted to let you know I think it's great, and I really enjoy reading it. Also, thanks for the inspiration on cloth diapers. We've been using for a few months now and I LOVE them, but I don't know any other mommies that use them. Thanks for showing me there are some more out there!

The White Family said...

Great pics of the kids. Glad you had a fantastic time. I'm still full! :o)

Becks said...

Looks like a great day!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara