Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayer Request

Whenever I receive a new comment I get a little giddy inside. Does anyone else feel that way?

The best is when you get a comment from a new reader. Last week, I received a comment from a young mom of 4. If I don't know the commenter I always click on their name to check out their blog. Sometimes I leave a comment, sometimes I just read their story.

With this young mama I did both. Her story tore me up inside and inspired me at the same time.

She is currently fighting the battle of her life. In September 2008, a mass was discovered in her lung which has now been identified as Large b-cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

She is currently undergoing chemo while trying to live her life to the fullest. She is trying to enjoy her 4 young children and still have a life outside of cancer.

I can relate.

When I first found out that I had cancer, the support that I received from my friends in Bloggeritaville was AMAZING. It still is.

So, I have a request. Please head on over to Molly's blog and offer her your prayers.

Speaking from experience you can never have to many prayers, get well thoughts, or hugs and kisses:)

Now, while I am not asking you to hug or kiss her, prayers and get well thoughts would be great:)

6 comments:

Hope said...

I just read her entire blog. Thank you for sharing her journey. Of course, I will pray for her too.

How are you feeling? I love the pics in your header. I'm thinking about you all. Have a great week!

Melissa said...

thanks for sending us over there!

she seriously made me bawl!!!

I will be praying for her when I say my prayers for you as well!

Christy said...

I will definitely check out her blog.

Clare said...

i will go check it out right now, thanks for passing it on:)

Madeline and Max's MOM said...

I will check it out honey ;) anything for you!

Becks said...

I will definatly check out her blog!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara