Monday, December 8, 2008

11 Months Old Today

Happy 11 month birthday Ella Grace!

I can't believe in one more month you will be a one year old!

My how time flies when you are keeping mommy on her toes!

Currently you can say mama, dada, ball, hi and bye.

You wave and blow kisses on cue.

You weigh 21.8 lbs and are 30 inches long.

You hate veggies but will eat almost any type of fruit I put in front of you. (Daddy says you are going to be like your mama and have a sweet tooth. He's probably right-sorry Ella.)

You love your bottles and sippy cups and would drink from those all day if I let you.

You have mastered the straw, but would prefer your bottle.

You love to get into the fridge and pull things out.

You hate to have your diaper changed and your clothes change. Probably because it means you have to sit still for a few seconds!

Everything you touch automatically goes into your mouth first. You must taste it before you can play with it!

You love your big brother very much. You light up when you see him. Then you pull his hair and all is good in the brotherly/sisterly love world.

Even though you can walk you still love mommy or daddy to hold you.

When I tell you I love you, you automatically blow kisses.

You, my dear Ella, are one amazing girl. I can not imagine my life without you. Thank you for keeping us on our toes these past 11 months. I love you.


One of your favorite things to do is play with your Daddy and big brother.


This is also one of your favorite things to do. No, not play with Kyler. Eat the letters from the dry erase board. Yeah, apparently they taste delicious.

This is what you do when you are tired and cranky and mommy won't pick you up.


At one point you were actually in the box. Then you decided that sitting on it was way more fun!

Kyler took this picture of you and even though it's not the best, I thought he did pretty good for a 3 year old!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy 11 month birthday, Ella! WOW! You sure are getting big fast!

Madeline and Max's MOM said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

H- i love the last picture and because Kyler took it that just makes it more special.

Christy said...

I didn't realize how close in age Ella and Izzy are - only about a month and a half. She sounds exactly like my Izzy. So sweet.

Noob Mommy said...

What a sweetie. Almost a year old...gosh!

All these B's and Me! said...

Happy 11 month's you sweet Ella!!

Clare said...

happy 11 month birthday sweet ella. she is so cute heather, what a blessing

amanda said...

happy 11 months sweet ella :)

Becks said...

Awe such a sweet post! Happy 11 months Ella bella!! Love the pictures, especially the one where she is playing with Kyler and daddy because it looks like she is being the boss of the two of them! haha so cute!!

Shannon said...

So cute and so ADVANCED!!! Walking AND drinking from a straw - you go girl!! Cannot believe January birthdays are around the corner . . .

Ella's Grandma Smith said...

Ella - I can hardly believe you will be one. What a fantastic year you have given us. I have watched you grow from this tiny baby to this toddler who has done everything before she should have. You are the child your Mom needed to be calmer, quieter, and what did she get - this inquisitive young lady who if she can't do it today and she really wants to, she will be able to do it tomorrow. Ella Grace, I can't tell you how much we love you, you are one of our bright stars. Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Auds at Barking Mad said...

Hello Ella! Happy 11 months.

Yep mama, it DOES fly by fast, doesn't it? I read your post and tears welled up because I remember when the Little Imp, my "baby" was a month shy of 1, and here she is , a few WEEKS shy of 3!

Beautiful post.

Chelle said...

Ella, you can't be 11 months already! There is no way!
You are such a big girl and I can't believe how much you are doing! So smart!

Laural Out Loud said...

11 months! I remember how amazingly fun that age was, and can see it in all the things that Ella is doing. Such a great age. Have you started planning a party yet, or are you going to do something low key this year?

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara