Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Morning

This year Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve.

It took some special doing and lots of letters to Santa, but I finally convinced him to come to our house on Christmas Eve because we would be heading out of town early on Christmas Day. I guess I gave a pretty convincing argument because he agreed:)

Thanks Santa!

The tree pre-Kyler and Ella!

Ella pushing her new baby stroller.
Ella and Kyler examing a new toy.

Kyler playing with his new Thomas the Train airport that he received from Santa.


Isn't he a handsome young man! I could seriously kiss those cheeks ALL DAY LONG!!


2 comments:

Becks said...

Soo sweet! Love the pics! Santa sure is nice for coming early!

Jen :) said...

I got Hunter that music table for his 1st birthday and then I put it under the tree for Kira this year! They both love it! It was good seeing you yesterday! We need to get together more often! Take care!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara