Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm The Mad Hatter!

I didn't realize I was so vocal about my hair loss, but apparently those close to me picked up on it, because today I received another stocking cap in the mail!

This one is from one of my good friends, Shawna.

When I opened the mail and read the note I cried. Yes, I'm a little emotional. Leave me alone!

It's pink, because everyone knows that I LOVE the color pink.

On the front of the cap it says, "Cancer Sucks" because we all know that Cancer Totally Sucks Ass!!
Close up of my awesome new cap.


11 comments:

All these B's and Me! said...

Simply beautiful - just like you! :o) Have a great weekend.

Chandra said...

It's a wonderful hat! I will say the same as "All the B's and Me"...you look beautful!

amanda said...

so cute!!

happy holidays friend - enjoy every moment of all the fun!!

Patrice said...

So cute & so perfect for you!! I'm glad people are taking care of your cap needs!

Melissa said...

gorgeous! you look great in hats, girl!

Shannon said...

It is awesome - I love it Heather!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Oh my, I love it! You are gonna rock with all these cool hats!!!

Jamie

Clare said...

oh, i love this one!! great new look:)

Beth said...

That is so cute!! Love it and YES CANCER SUCKS!!!!!

Wendi said...

Love it!!!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

One word - AWESOME!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara