Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Less Hair=New Hat

As you can see in the picture below, my hair is thinning. Like really thinning. I have always had thick hair, so losing my hair has been a little hard on me.

Imagine my surprise when I got the mail yesterday and this wonderful hat was waiting for me! My 2nd cousin, Debbie, reads my blog and she could tell that the hair loss bothered me so she knitted (or possibly crocheted!) this awesome stocking cap for me.

The picture below isn't the best, so just look at the hat, not at me! I've never been a huge hat wearer, but I absolutely LOVE this one.

Thank you so much Debbie!


14 comments:

Christy said...

You are so cute! I love the hat.

McMommy said...

You look fantastic!! I love hats...they are very winter chic!

andsolifebegins said...

You look amazing!!! :)

All these B's and Me! said...

You are beautiful with or without the hat! :o)

Hope said...

Love the hat, what a sweet thing to do! And you look great, I promise!

throwslikeagirl74 said...

Way cute crocheted hat, said the knitter. Grins. :) It looks great on you!

amanda said...

adorable!!

pretty sure i just saw katie holmes wearing something very similar!!

seriously!!

Chelle said...

You look gorgeous! Both you and the hat!

You so rock the hat, girl!

Sally said...

SUPER cute hat! It looks great on you!

Shana said...

you look fabulous!

Abby said...

That was very sweet and you look great in the hat!

Melissa said...

that's a very lovely hat and it looks great on you!

Good job, Deb.

Clare said...

i love your new hat heather, and you look great:)

Stacie said...

You look adorable!! That's awesome that she is so talented. What a special gift for a special person. :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara