Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a "One"derful Princess

The day after Christmas we celebrated Ella's 1st birthday with my family. (She turns one on January 8th-yikes!)

She looked absolutely adorable in her pink tutu. Someday she will hate me for it though!

I have never really been into cooking or baking, but just recently I have discovered that it is quite enjoyable. Something that I really wanted to do for Ella was make her cake. It took a few tries, but I thought it turned out pretty good for someone who doesn't bake!

My pretty princess!

I have no idea what she is doing here. Other than looking cute, of course:)


Ella did fabulous with her cake. She didn't even make a mess! That's my girl!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Early Birthday, Ella! You are adorable! I can't wait for you and Olivia to play together. You can catch invisible fairies together.

Patrice said...

Her birthday outfit is SO CUTE!!! Love it :)

Happy Birthday Ella!

Abby said...

I love that tutu! So cute. Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Melissa said...

ACK! I can't believe she's almost ONE!!!!

Happy early birthday, Ella! You look so cute in your tutu with you "E" on your shirt that matches with your tutu and ribbon! Such a beautiful girl!

Heather, you did an amazing job on her cake! I'm very impressed.

(You're rockin' the posts the last two days! I'm having a hard time keeping up with you today! LOL!)

Clare said...

oh, i love your cake, it turned out so cute!! what a fun girlie outfit she has on, she is looking like a big girl all of the sudden!

All these B's and Me! said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ella!! Oh Heather, her entire outfit was darling and that cake looks fantastic!! You did such a great job.

Nancy said...

You did a great job on the cake. Your Ella is a beauty. :D Happy Birthday to your little princess.

McMommy said...

Happy birthday Ella!!! Love her special birthday outfit!! If I had a baby girl, I would dress her in the EXACT same thing...sooooooo adorable and girly!!

chris said...

What a cute t-shirt! Happy Birthday, Ella.

Wendi said...

As One gets older it becomes harder to pull off a pink tutu!
I think Ella looks precious.
Happy early Birthday little one!
And great job on the cake Mom!!!

Becks said...

I can't believe she is almost one!!

Happy Birthday Ella! You are a gorgeous little one year old and your momma sure has style dressing you in that adorable outfit!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Happy Birthday to Ella. Her outfit is adorable and great job on the cake! It is fit for a princess!

Tammy said...

She is so sweet...Happy Birthday Princess Ella!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara