Friday, January 16, 2009

Our 1st Boo-Boo

This week Ella has been sick. So sick that she didn't get to go to school on Tuesday. Even though she didn't get to go, she still had to go with me to pick up Kyler.

While we were getting Kyler's stuff around to go home, Ella tripped (she's been a little clumsy since she doesn't feel well). At first I didn't think much about it, I knew she was hurt because she was crying, but she stopped pretty quick so I figured she was ok. As we were getting ready to leave, Kyler says, uh-oh mommy, look at Ella.

That's when I saw the blood.

Lots of blood.

Everywhere.

The poor thing cut her chin open when she fell. I called the Dr's office and Dr. P had just left, so we ran to the store and got some butterfly bandaids. That seems to have done the trick.

She is still pretty cranky, but it's hard to tell if her chin hurts, if she just doesn't feel well, or if those darn "I" teeth that are coming in are bothering her.

Good thing she is one tough cookie!

Check out my awesome band aids!


See, looky, aren't they cool!

Don't worry about me, I'm tough!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Ouch ! Glad it wasn't worse !

Lindsay said...

oooo poor Ella.. she is one tough cookie!!

Tammy said...

Aww..poor little thing. Hope she is feeling better soon!

Heather said...

Glad she's a tough girl! Hope she's not in pain.

By the way where did you get the cool looking band-aids?

23 Weekers said...

Just thinking about you. I hope you're feeling well. I haven't visited the blog lately, so I got lots of updates tonight. The new hats are too cute.

The kids are adorable. You dress them soooo cute. I love the pictures.

Shanon Woolley
kinnickandcarver.blogspot.com

Phoenix's Mom said...

What a tough, big girl! I hope she's feeling better soon! Have a great weekend!
Angela

Anonymous said...

I don't know everything about your journey with cancer but I'd love to chat with you, I have a friend who beat cancer and the Doctors say no cancer and not even scar tissue!! Sweet music to the soul!!!I'd love to tell you what she did!
ekmllr@ligtel.com

Jen :) said...

AAAWWW...poor Ella. I hope she's ok...I'm sure it hasn't slowed her down too much!

Hey, I put up some pictures from Ella's party today. Finally!

Hope you are feeling well!

Nancy said...

OH, poor baby girl! She had a rough day (mommy too). Hugs to you both.

Wendi said...

Ouch!
Glad she is okay!

All these B's and Me! said...

Poor baby , glad she is okay!

amanda said...

that is one tough and cute little cookie!!

ps - happy belated bday :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara