Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger

Lately I have been an awful blogger. I do apologize, but in my defense I have several good excuses!

My first excuse: Ella loves to play on my laptop, and recently she pulled off the letter O. Now it's a huge pain in the butt to type on my laptop. I seriously never realized how often I used the letter O until now!
My second excuse: The weather has been awesome here in KS (minus the wind, that is) so we have been spending lots of time outside enjoying it.






My third excuse: Kyler and Ella had their Valentine parties at school this week and I have been busy slaving away in the kitchen. No, seriously, I have.


My fourth excuse: I have recently discovered a new book series that I adore.






My fifth excuse: I just bought one of these bad boys, and I am still in the process of figuring out how to use all the bells and whistles.


My sixth excuse: Poopy training. Oh, yes, good times at our house.

My seventh excuse: Ella is really, really sick. All she wants for mommy to hold her. Breaks my heart.


So, there you have it. I have just been a busy little bee. Now that you have seen all of my wonderful reasons for being a slacker blogger, you have to forgive me:)

10 comments:

tricia nugen said...

Oh honey ;) you're not slacking at all. It's called being a mom which should come first for all of us!

Jenn said...

Aww, sorry she's not feeling well!

Chelle said...

Wow, you have been super busy!

I hope sweet Ella feels better soon :(

And that book series is AWESOME!! I love it!

Wendi said...

I have been crazy busy too!
No. worries.
Enjoy those babies.
And the weather.
And reading.
And sewing.
Hope Ella gets well soon!
Visit when you can.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the prayers. You have LOTS of good excuses to not blog. Just hold that baby as long as you can!

Julia said...

My mom has a Bernina too and I know she would recommend one to anybody who likes to sew. Happy sewing, and reading, and etc.

Formercitygirl said...

At least you've been consistent. I hadn't blogged since October!
BTW, I love Sophie Kinsella! I found that series a few years ago and read all the books. It's great, but the first two are the best. Oh, and potty training, I'm glad that's over in my house, at least for a year.
Hope Ella feels better.

The Snyders said...

I was worried that you hadn't posted in a while, then I realized you have 2 kids- I have only have one and still have to squeeze in a post. As you saw in my post,I have been worried about everyone.
I'm glad you didn't mind me adding you link on my blog.
And the letter O thing cracked me up! That little girl keeps you busy!

Laural Out Loud said...

I can't believe how big your little ones look now! They've grown so much in the last few months! Ella is definitely starting to look more like a toddler now.

I've read all the Shopaholic books- they are about as good as you can get for chick lit. The movie based on the first book looks like it deviates quite a bit, so I'm a little scared to see it.

pixie said...

LOVE excuse 5: Just got a new sewing machine... Okay, by "just got" I mean 2 months ago, but I JUST opened it and started figuring it out because I was too intimidated to do it earlier!

BTW, I have so many weeks that I'm off the blogging habit... but you seem to keep your readers so you must be doing something right!

Thanks for the comments.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara