Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dresses for Sale

I have been trying and trying to upload pictures to etsy and apparently my pictures are to big to upload. I have no idea how to make them smaller, so until I figure that out, here are some of the dresses that I will have for sale on my website.

If you are interested in purchasing one, you can leave me a comment or email me at dolfinlvr101@yahoo.com

I have listed the size of the dress and price below each dress. I will let you know when I get this whole etsy thing figured out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests. If you see a style or fabric that you like, but not the right size, just let me know and I can make it for you.

Shipping-$5 to US, $7 to Canada

When you let me know which dress you would like to purchase I will send you a paypal statement through email.


1. Size 3-$15
2. Size 3-$15

3. Size 3-$15

4. Size 2- $15


5. Size 2- $15


6. Size 2- $15


7. Size 2- $15


8. Size 2- $15



9. Size 2- $15



10. Size 2- $15


11. Size 2- $20

12. Size 2- $20


13. Size 2- $20



14. Size 2- $20

12 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

These dresses are so adorable! I wish I had a little girl to buy one for!

Lindsay said...

sooo cute!! Like Danielle I too wish I had a little girl to buy those dresses for!

Amy said...

WOW!!! Those dresses are gorgeous!!!! I wish my daughter were younger and could fit into them. I will definitely keep these in mind for future gifts!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Wendy said...

Ok, you have now got me wanting a little girl! So cute. I hope you sell a ton of them.

A Crafty Mom said...

I want number six and number eight (counting down from the top) for Leah!!! They are gorgeous.

Do you have Photoshop or any other photo program? They let you easily resize your photos. Some free programs do it too - picnik or photobucket, flickr . . .

amanda said...

yay for you and your mad sewing skillz!! they look adorable!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

I want number six and number eight and number thirteen....alas my baby is 22 and will refuse to wear them.

SO CUTE!

Valerie Williams said...

Yay, I'm excited that you decided to start selling the dresses! Can you make infant sizes? If so, would it be the same price as the toddler sizes? Please let me know. I would need a size 6-9 months... :)

Jen :) said...

I would definitely take a #6 and #13 if you could do 12 months! They are too cute! I'm sure I'll buy some more once Kira gets bigger and can wear them...whenever that might be. :D We need to come by and say hi. I'll call you when I'm up that way again! Take care!

Hope said...

Those dresses are beautiful. I wish I could find the time to make things. I may have to buy one.

Melissa said...

very cute dresses, I especially love the polka dot ones! Good luck with selling!

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

these are precious! When did you become such a seamstress??? You need an Etsy store, pronto!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara