Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun With The Folks

This weekend we went to my parents house for a little fun with Grandma and Grandpa.

The kids adore their grandparents and always enjoying seeing them (however, the car ride there does not seem to be nearly as fun-for any of us!)

Ella sitting at the table eating a pickle for the first time.


Ella helping Uncle Chris clean out the diaper bag.


Kyler and Grandpa going on a quick wagon ride to get the newspaper.

The Three Amigos! Deegan, Kyler and Ella



Our attempt at a family picture!


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

awww so much fun! Its so fun to spend time with the family :-)

Clare said...

looks like you had a blast with the family. the family photo is cute!!

Hope said...

Looks like you had fun! You are all an adorable family!

amanda said...

and now i want a pickle!!

looks like a fun getaway :)

All these B's and Me! said...

Good times with family is the BEST!

Valerie Williams said...

Beautiful family! I am still going to look for some fabric for a dress. I have NO idea what I want, so I can't even tell you what I'm looking for! I'm going to go look this week & maybe something will jump out at me! I'm excited to have you make a dress for Aubrey though! :) I'll get back to you soon!

Valerie Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara