Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aches and Pains.

Lately I have been really sore. My muscles just hurt, my whole body just hurts. Apparently, this is a side effect of the Interferon. I have also been increasingly tired. As in, I wake up around 8AM with the kids and I am ready to go back to bed at 10AM. This week has been better since Cody has been home (last week he was gone and 2 kids, while on chemo is rough, really rough), but I'm still tired.

I have been trying to get out with the kids and do things, but it's hard when you are utterly exhausted and your body aches so bad you can barely carry your one year old. Try explaining that to a little one. Sorry honey, mommy can't hold you because her whole body aches! Carrying my children around is quite honestly, one of my favorite things to do. It means I get to be close to them and it's like getting free hugs. However, my body has been hurting so bad that holding either of them is difficult. That sucks.

So, I do have a prayer request. Please pray that the aches and pains go away and that the fatigue gets better. My kiddos deserve to have a mommy that can play with them and carry them everywhere they want to go:)

17 comments:

All these B's and Me! said...

Your in my prayers for sure! Try to relax as much as possible and let god do the rest.

Lewis Family said...

You are in my prayers..bless your heart!

Ellie Grace and Bennett said...

You got it! Your post today really helped me understand how my mom is feeling when she tells me she is just utterly exhausted some days (she is on interferon as well). I have watched her body adjust to the meds as time has passed...which I guess is the silver lining of this whole stinking situation!

Lindsay said...

Prayers going up for you right now! I will be praying for some added strength and no pain or aches!

Christy said...

I am sorry friend. I hope you're feeling better soon.

amanda said...

you are always in my prayers...

hopefully the nice weather will help your aches and pains a little :)

Clare said...

i am so sorry friend, i will the thinking of you! i hope you are feeing better soon:)

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

A prayer was just sent up for you my friend....always happy to do that!

Jamie

Noob Mommy said...

Thinking of you. Hope you get some good R&R time, and even more baby-holding time. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Heather, we are praying and hoping for complete recovery SOON! I know it can't be too soon.

The kids have you near---they can adjust to that---hold them while you are sitting---let them do things for you! (What? I don't know---if it is just hand you a book or magazine, or a cracker! Or pick up their clothes, their toys). If you go out in the yard, have you a chair there, you can see all going on, and they will know you are there! Their little legs are stronger now than yours---you will make up it sometime later. There will be trips to the zoo, school sports, the PTA. You are learning how to take care of yourself in later years---going wide open all the time isn't necessary! Wish someone would have told me that!!!!!

Well, does this make you feel better?? Just know we are all praying for you.

Love ya---

G'ma

Lillie's Playground said...

Praying for you today, tommorrow, and the days to come.

A Crafty Mom said...

Lots of prayers for you Heather. I hope you are feeling better very, very soon.

p.s. I got my dresses today - I just love them, they are beautiful!!! Thank you so much.

Valerie Williams said...

Praying for you continuously!

Sarah said...

Will be thinking of you. Hope you feel better soon.

Wendy said...

So sorry to hear this but thank you for telling us. It just keeps reminding me to pray for you!

Jen :) said...

We're praying for you! Let me know if I can do anything! I'll be around all Spring Break if you need me to come up and help with the kids or anything! Remember, you can always call my Grandma. She is right around the corner and is more than willing to help you when you need her! She could be there in less than a minute if necessary!

Midwest Mommy said...

I am new here today and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara