Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Love My Babies!

You don't realize how MUCH you love your children until you have to be away from them. I realize that I HAVE to be away. I have to be away so that I am here with them for many, many years. Still sucks though!

When we landed last night, we had the very best surprise at the airport. My kiddos, my parents, and my in laws were all waiting to greet us. I was so happy I cried. In fact, I'm]] crying now just thinking about how happy I was! I hugged and kissed and hugged my kids some more. At first Kyler was a little nervous about hugging me because I, quite honestly, don't look all that great. My skin is peeling pretty bad. Now, it just looks like I got a really bad sunburn, but to a 3 year old it probably looks a little weird. No worries though, he got over it. I had to be careful around Ella because she has a cold right now. Catching a cold right now could land me in the hospital. So I still haven't really got to hug and kiss on sissy as much as I would like, but we've been blowing lots of kisses:)

Please hugs your kids a little tighter tonight. I know it's easy to take that time with them for granted, but remember how lucky you are to spend that precious time with them. They truly are a blessing, aren't they?

12 comments:

Chandra said...

What a great reunion for you! There is nothing better then hugs and kisses from your little ones!

Sending good thoughts your way!

Lillie's Playground said...

They most certainly are! Lillie Grace and I are home sick today, some sort of little virus. We are snuggled up on the couch and I am reminded of how much I adore my little girl! So glad you are home with the kids as I am sure they are overjoyed to have you.
Much Love,
Shawn

Lindsay said...

What a special reunion! I got tears in my eyes just reading about it! I will for sure give my kiddo extra hugs and kisses tonight!

Chris said...

Glad you are back with your darlings. Take care!

throwslikeagirl74 said...

Welcome home Heather! :) They make it all worth it, don't they.

Hugs

Melissa said...

They truly are a blessing and I'm so happy that you're home with your kiddos now!

Hope said...

This post made me teary just reading it. You'll be able to hug your girl all you want in no time. You are one incredible Mommmy!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am so glad that you are back at home with your little ones!

Shana said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! Been thinking about y'all!!Enjoy your time together (I know you will)!!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I sure will and I will be thinking about you and your family!

Jen :) said...

YEAH for being back home! That is great that the kids were there to meet you when you landed. So sweet! I think I'm going to try to come by Saturday afternoon and drop off that food stuff on our way to Emporia. If not, I'll get it to you soon! Enjoy your time with your babies. Call me if you need anything!

Clare said...

I can just picture it!! what a great homecoming, and I will definitely give bradley a hug!!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara