Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Adorable New Pictures!

I realize that I haven't posted many pictures lately. The reason I started this blog was for my kids and I feel like I have sort of taken over with all my drama. So, for the rest of the week no mre cancer talk, only kid talk. However, if something big happens-check facebook!


For Easter, Daddy and I got the kids a new sandbox/water table. We haven't put any water in it yet, but the kids love playing in the sandbox part.

Kyler found an Easter egg.


Of course, he had to open them to see what was in them!



Ella and Grandpa S (my daddy).

Kyler, up close and personal.



Ella checking out her eggs.


Ella, up close and personal.


At first Ella had no idea what to do with the eggs. After Daddy started putting them in her baskete she caught on and started picking them up. When she couldn't find any more on the ground she started taking them out of other kids baskets!


Here I am.

This is from our first trip to Houston. Cody and I had some extra time so we went to an Aquarium.

10 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great picture! Smart girl having the other kids do the dirty work of finding the eggs!

DramaCity said...

What great pics of your family!

Jenn said...

Great pictures !

Lindsay said...

aww looks like a wonderful Easter!

Wendy said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing your Easter with us.
BTW, you look really good too!

Christy said...

You guys all look fabulous!

amanda said...

adorable indeed :)

Shana said...

Love seeing pix of the kids! And you look like your Daddy =)

Chris said...

The kids look like they had a wonderful Easter!

Formercitygirl said...

Those pictures are soooo cut! BTW, you look great!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara