Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Friends Rock

As a Mother's Day present to me, my friends, Amy and Marci came over and totally redid my front garden area.

Something that I "sort of" enjoy is gardening. I say sort of because I don't really like getting dirty-love those gloves, I don't really care for bugs, but I absolutely love the beautiful flowers!

I can not say thank you enough to them for all the blood (literally), sweat, and tears they put into this. I love going outside or just looking outside the front window and seeing how nice the front area looks.

Again, huge, huge thank yous.






Kyler and Ella each got to plant a flower for me. Kyler was so excited to show me the pretty flowers that he planted just for his mommy!






11 comments:

Me said...

AWESOME!

amanda said...

what a wonderful gift!! it looks beautiful :)

Hope said...

What an incredible gift! It looks beautiful.

Chris said...

That is so awesome!

The Amazing Trips said...

Your flowers are beautiful - your babies are your beautiful - your friends are beautiful - and YOU are beautiful.

I just found your blog tonight and I am adding you to my prayer list ... right this minute ... OK then, done. :)

Lindsay said...

ooo so nice! Looks great!

Melissa said...

that is so very sweet!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

That was a super sweet thing they did for you! Those are some great friends! It looks beautiful and I'm sure the kids loved helping too. Jenn

Laural Out Loud said...

That is one of the best gifts ever! And especially thoughtful to include the kiddos. It looks great!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

What great friends! Love the pics of the kids planting the flowers for you. Too cute!

Clare said...

what a sweet gift heather, it sounds like you have wonderful friends!! thinking of you:)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara