Friday, May 8, 2009

An Update On Me

Just thought I would let you all know how I am doing with this round of chemo. So far, I have been able to handle this round much better than the first round. I have been more nauseus and have thrown up lots and lots (Cody brought me Subway yesterday and it came right back up. I had just worked up enough nerve to eat it again after my first rough on Interferon. Apparently Subway and me do not get along!) But I am feeling pretty good. I am actually able to focus on a movie or on the tv so that is an improvement.

As far as how I feel, I am tired, really tired. It wears me out to walk very far. But that is to be expected.

My skin is having some issues right now but it looks better than it did last round. Cody and have really been piling the lotion and Aquaphor on every two hours. That seems to have helped a little bit.

As far as those adorable munchkins of mine, they are doing great. I have talked to them on the phone several times. They have helped Grandma Snyder plant in the garden, they had a picnic, and fed the ducks. They have played in the basement and gone shopping with Grandpa S.

Hope everyone is doing well. Please keep praying.

8 comments:

Shana said...

Wish I could have come to keep you company, but better luck next go around. Glad to hear the kiddos are doing well. Just a few more days and you get to see them again =)

Jodi said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing okay and it brought a smile to my face to know that you are even able to write a post (not that we didn't enjoy Cody's.) You are an amazing person to be able to go through all of this and everyone is behind you cheering you on!

Christy said...

Thinking of you..

Lindsay said...

oo I have been wondering how it has been going! Keeping the prayers coming!

Chris said...

Thinking and praying for you... Glad to hear this round has been a little better. You'll be back with your babes soon!

fortyb4forty said...

Although we've never met, you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. You are often the first thought when I wake in them morning.I am praying for your strength and healing as you go through this.

Hailey said...

Praying in NC!

Dana said...

I'm glad it's easier than the last time. I hope the rest of the time flys by.

I think of you often and I'm praying that you will see the end of all of this madness very soon so you can get back to your babies.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara