Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well, Hello Again

Sorry it's been so long. We made it home on Monday and unfortunately I was too tired to really enjoy my kiddos, but just being around them helped a lot. I have slept most of today also, but oh well. You do what you gotta do. I am very blessed to have my parents and my in laws who are willing and able to drop absolutely everything to come and help out. I am not sure we could be more lucky in that sense. We are very blessed in the loving family area.

Thank you to everyone for your lovely Mother's Day wishes (and rants!) In a couple of weeks, when this mama is feeling good again we will have a "Mother's Day Do-over" as McMommy declared. I can't wait:)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you start feeling a little better soon! I agree w/ McMommy have a do over!

misty said...

Hey there, thinking of you, so glad to hear you are home! Happy Mother's Day, you are beautiful, kind and amazing... shall I go on?!? Kyler and Ella are so blessed to have you as their mommy. See you soon!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara