Saturday, June 27, 2009

After reading my hubands last post I think I have realized just how bored he must be! I'm not sure what else I can get him to do while we are here. He reads, he works, he watches movies, I bought him a DS, he doesn't really care for puzzles and such. Any ideas?

As for me. I am doing ok. I have thrown up a few times, have contracted a bladder infection (can you saw AWFUL-as if I don't have enough going on!) and slept a lot. I haven't really swelled that much this time and my skin didn't peel off like it usually does so those are some positives! Usually my skin just peels off like I have a really, really, really bad sunburn. It's quite gross. But, the Dr lowered the Interluekin 2 because my counts weren't coming up like he wanted them to so hopefully this will make a difference with that, but not with the whole kicking cancer's ass thing!

My mom emailed me some pics of the kids tonight and even though it brought tears to my eyes because I miss them more than anything in the world, it was great to see their cheesy little faces! Thanks Mom. I can't wait to see my gorgeous little munchkins tomorrow night.




11 comments:

Chelle said...

I think your husband is so sweet for keeping all of us posted--what a sweetie! Hm. Things to do. Can he bring some movies? Or...maybe he could start a blog! Lol :)

I'm so happy you'll be seeing your adorable little ones tomorrow--they're so cute, Heather! And I love the pics your mom sent you.

Tricia Nugen said...

We are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Chris said...

Stay strong! I'm praying for you. I'm glad you'll see your sweeties soon.

Lindsay said...

aww those pictures are to cute! As for things for your husband to do.. hmmm is there a hobby he always wanted to try?

Jen said...

Bladder infections really are AWFUL. If you get one again, see if they will let you take AZO until the antibiotics kick in. It relaxes your bladder so you don't have the urge to go constantly.

As for your husband, the first thing I thought of when you posted about him being bored was that he should start his own blog. I've actually enjoyed his updates and I think it is very sweet that he does it for you.

Sally said...

I'm behind in reading blogs, so I hope you're already home and loving on those kiddos!!

Ella looks like she's walking the runway in the photo...so cute!

Kristi said...

Cute pics! Your kiddos are adorable!

amanda said...

total adorableness!!

hope you guys made it home safe and sound and are enjoying every ounce of their cute faces!!

Clare said...

thinking of you!!! i hope you are staying strong. sorry i have been out of it, I had my surgery last week and have been mia!! xoxo, c

Clare said...

Still thinking of/praying for you!

I tagged you on my blog if you are feeling up to it come by and play.

Christy said...

I hope you are feeling well friend. The kiddos are adorable.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara