Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Kid Again Kind Of Day

Lately, when Ella naps I have also been trying to nap. The kicker is Kyler. He just doesn't want to leave my side. The one thing that he does love to do though is go to Target. He LOVES Target! I know, I know, not good huh!

But when it comes that time for me to nap, one sure way to get him out of the house and keep him happy is to take him to his favorite store. When Mama or Grandma takes him he usually comes home with all kinds of goodies. When Daddy takes him, they stick to the list. However, this last trip Daddy was a sucker and he splurged. Kyler got a slip n' slide. I am thinking this was more for Daddy, but whatever. They all had a blast!

They were slipping and sliding, eating homemade popsicles, and puffy Cheetos. What a fabulous day!

Homemade Popsicles! Yum-O! To bad Ella was eating it from the wrong end!Little stinker, she stole my Gatorade.

Maybe this will fatten him up!


Ella enjoyed the pool at the end way more than the slipping and sliding part.

Daddy had to throw Kyler down the slip n slide.


Even Daddy enjoyed a little of the sliding fun!


6 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That looks like so much fun! I have been tossing around the idea of getting a Slip-n-Slide for Carter...I think I will.

Jen :) said...

Now, that's what I wanted to see. I knew Cody would play on it more than the kids! :D I want to get one, but our yard isn't very level and really bumpy (and Shawn said no :( ).

Lewis Family said...

I'm having Target withdraws...sounds like Kyler is making up of me though!!! :)

Christy said...

I hear that slip and slides are dangerous. Don't let daddy get hurt:)

23 Weekers said...

So cute. Your kids are so adorable.

Pamela Gaddis said...

Heather,
It is so nice to hear that you are having a great day with the kids. I know you are half way kicking cancers butt and you will cross the finish line! Pam

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara