Thursday, June 11, 2009

My 400th Post

Way back when I did a post about 100 things about me. If you want to know more about me check out that post. I have also seen this fun little game on some other blogs and thought I would share it with you. Feel free to do it on your blog, just leave me a comment so I can check it out!

A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Dusting

D - Dog's name: Belle

E - Essential start your day item: Oatmeal and a glass of OJ (then I have my Diet Pepsi)

F - Favorite color: pink

G - Gold or Silver: I'll take either!

H - Height: 5'10"

I - Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet

J - Job title: mommy, boo boo fixer, hugger, kisser, cleaner, cooker, laundry folder, diaper
changer, bottle maker, etc

K - Kid(s): Kyler-3 1/2, Ella almost 1 1/2

L - Living arrangements: House with hubby, Kyler, Ella, and Belle

M - Mom's name: Mommy, oh I mean Marsha

N - Nicknames: Heavy- thanks little bro

O - Overnight hospital stay: Every two weeks for my stupid chemo.

P - Pet Peeve: Dirty bathrooms

Q - Quote from a movie: We're in deep doo-doo. (From Hotel For Dogs!)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: younger sister, Jacki, younger brother Adam

T - Time you wake up: Whenever the kids make me get up!

U - Underwear: Yes I wear them! Every day!

V - Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: I'm to exhausted to get the kids ready quickly!

X - X-rays you've had: lots, I have an x ray every time I am at MD Anderson to make sure my PICC line is where it is supposed to be.

Y - Yummy food you make: cookies, cakes, and cupcackes

Z - Zoo animals you like: Penguins!

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Congrats on #400.

Thought you and your readers might like a chance to win big prizes!! They really are fantastic!

Saw you on Ree's site and thought you might be interested in this.

Come on over and enter to win huge prizes!! Seriously, there are over 25 prize packages and the prizes are awesome!!

Although I am still happily accepting (and pushily begging) for donated prizes for my fundraiser, I decided to get the ball rolling.

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

PLEASE click on the link and enter to win. And forward it to as many people as you possibly can.

I am DETERMINED to raise a tremendous amount of money in my Dad's honor.

And by donating, people have a chance (or many chances!) to win some fantastic prizes!!

So it's a win-win situation for everyone!!

Thanks so much!!

Hallie

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Loved learning more about you!!!

J

Lindsay said...

oo I love dusting.. however I am so with you on the mushrooms!

Tara Lynn said...

Heather loved reading thru your A-Z list..think i will have the kids full it out and then have them redo it in the future...Be strong, stay positive (even though i understand it would not be easy) much easier for everyone else to say..continuing to pray for God to heal you !! Tara Weekley

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara