Monday, August 24, 2009

Bloggers Hit The Zoo

This weekend we were able to meet up with another bloggy friend. Jenn, from I Hate Whine, and her family decided to come to our town to go to the zoo. Luckily, it worked out that we were able to be there too. Ijust love meeting fellow bloggers. It's nice when you finally get to meet them in person after you have been reading about their lives for so long!


Ella (and her babies), Brody, and Tanner in the Gorilla house.



Kyler in the Orangutan house


Kyler showing something to Ella!



Jenn and I

Brody

4 comments:

Christy said...

It is always neat to meet other bloggers. YAY!

Jenn said...

OMG! I wouldn't put a picture of me on mine ! haha I'm glad we did it,it was a really nice day !

Lindsay said...

I love meeting online friends IRL.. What a fun little trip to the zoo!

Clare said...

oh that is so fun to meet a fellow blogger:) i love it! i hope you are well, and the zoo looks fun!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara