Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Reunion

This weekend we headed back to my hometown for the big reunion. The weekend was filled with family, food, and fun. I actually enjoy going to these things. It's nice to catch up with everyone and see how much their children have grown. As you know, family is very important to me, and even though I may not see a lot of them very often, it's comforting to know that your whole family is praying for you and thinking of you often.


Grandpa and Ella

Me and my little sis


Grandpa and Deegan

Ella eating a cookie




Our section of the family


Kyler sitting at the bottom of the slide, waiting for Ella



Deegan going up the stairs

Ella at the bottom of the slide

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

aww looks like a wonderful family reunion! We just had one last month.. I am with you I love seeing everyone and catching up and seeing how much the kids have grown!

Hailey said...

Ella is getting so big!
You and your sister look so much alike!

Shana said...

Wow! You and your sister look so much alike!!!

The Hooper Family said...

Was that one picture taken at the same place you had your wedding reception??? It just looks the same! I would like to have a family reunion with MY side of the family :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara