Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our New House

For the last 6 months I have wanted to get the kids a playhouse. I always wanted one as a kid, but never got one. I tried to order them one for Easter and the one I wanted was always out of stock.

Well, after hunting and hunting, and debating and debating, I finally found the perfect playhouse for my little ones. Daddy spent 6 hours (or more) putting the perfect house together and the kids LOVE it! Especially Kyler! He plays in it for hours. It is great!
















The finished product! Isn't it gorgeous?!

15 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Add a bar and I'm in!! :)

Hallie

Amos & Jamie Bazil said...

That is the cutest!! Where did you get it?

Jenn said...

Very cute !

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is one adorable house. I always wanted a little play house (with curtains) when I was little. They always looked like so much fun.

Lillie's Playground said...

It's perfect!

Erin said...

Love it!

Patrice said...

Fun!! I'm sure they loved it! I never had a play house, but always thought it would be super fun!

Lindsay said...

ooo that house is great! I really love it!

Chris said...

That's awesome! I had a playhouse as a kid too and have lots of great memories playing in it.

amanda said...

congrats on the new house!

it is adorable!

Shana said...

Soooooo cute!! Where did you end up getting it from??

amanda said...

i love it. so cute. my kiddos would be so jealous.

Chelle said...

If I was your little one? I'd definitely say you were the BEST mommy ever!!

Where did you get it?! I loooove it!

Hailey said...

Where did you get it? I LOVE it!

The Kitchen said...

That is just about the cutest thing EVER!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara