Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Houston, We Have A Problem....

The problem being, I don't wanna go! I wanna stay here and hug and kiss and play with my babies. We have really had a nice time this past week and I just don't want it to end!

However, I have no say in whether we go or not. Cancer has already made that decision for me and we leave this afternoon. However, one more round down means only two more rounds to go so I guess that is the good news, right?

Even though two extra rounds totally sucks, I am really, really excited to kick cancer's ass. Won't it be a wonderful day when I can get on here and say, guess what folks, I am cancer free! Oh, that will be a wonderful day and I am anxiously looking forward to that moment. I hope you are too!



Warning: This pictures have nothing to do with my post. I just love to be able to look at my blog when I am in Houston and see adorable pictures of my adorable children! Enjoy:)
Mmmmm, we love brownies!
Especially before they are cooked!

6 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I cannot wait to read those beautiful words, "You are Cancer free" on YOUR blog! I will be keeping you in my prayers!

The Kitchen said...

I am already looking forward to that day on your post!!
Be sure to call me when you all get settled so i can drop off some dinner!

Lindsay said...

oo i bet you don't want to go.. I wouldn't either.. but your right you have to and it just means one less time you have to! Praying for you this week!

Evansmom said...

I can see why you would miss those cuties. However, in five years, the pain of the separation will be a faint memory while the results of the seperation will be joyful each and every day.

Shana said...

Let me know when you get all settled and I will try to make it down there. I start work on Monday and have a lot going on, but I will try!!

Chelle said...

I know that you'll be telling us that you're cancer free and that you kicked it's ass to the curb!!

Love the pictures--they are so adorable, Heather!! And I agree with your kiddos--licking the bowl is the best part of baking yummy brownies :)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara