Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Randomness

*Sorry it's been over a week since my last post. I just haven't been in the mood I guess.

*We returned home on Monday to our two beautiful children and I couldn't be happier.

*We will return to Houston in September for more appts. I am hoping that we will be able to bring the kids this time.

*I am feeling ok, I am just so freaking tired. I get exhausted so easily it is insane!

*My kids keep fighting over stupid stuff, how do other moms stop this?

*Today I hopped in the little pool with the kids. I haven't been able to do that because of my PICC line. It was great!

*Kyler won't leave my side, I can barely get Ella down for a nap without him interrupting. What am I going to do with him?

*Ella is constantly eating. I mean constantly. We go to the Dr at the end of this month for her well child check up. I will not be a bit surprised if she weighs as much as Kyler.

*We just stopped giving Ella a bottle. I realize that we should have done this earlier, but I just couldn't handle one more change during chemo. She is doing great, so I guess it's ok that we waited.

*I have a fabulous idea for my wonderful husband for his birthday/Christmas present. I can't wait to give it to him!

*Sorry this post sort of sucked. I do have some pretty cute pics of me in the little pool with the kids. Maybe I will post those tomorrow. Depends on how brave I am feeling. They are of me in a swimsuit after all!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

aww yay for being home with your kiddos! I am sure you look awesome in the pictures and I look forward to seeing them :-). Still keeping you in my prayers.. I am sure you're ready for your strength and endurance to come back :-)

The Kitchen said...

I am so happy you are home with your babies!!!
Let's keep in touch so I can help you all out in September, okay?!

XOXO

Chelle said...

Love your randomness!

Yay for swimming with the kiddos--I know both you and them had to love it!

Kyler is such a sweetheart. Seriously--you always melt my heart with your little man stories!

And way to go, Ella!! She's such a big girl!! Now if only getting Bella off of her paci will be as successful as you were with the bottle...

Ellie Grace and Bennett said...

What a blessing to be enjoying all of the joys of motherhood again (even exhaustion!)!! And let's all be honest...brave would be ME posting pics in MY bathing suit! :) Love ya!

Shana said...

So glad you are home and getting to hang with youe kiddos! Sorry I have been out of touch. Things have been hectic but good. Can't wait to see you in September! xoxo

Christy said...

I am sure you look fabulous in your swim suit, skinny mini:) I have never gotten around to blowing up the kiddie pool this year. I am sooooooo lazy.

Evansmom said...

Enjoy your kids. Sounds like you are having a great time!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara