Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happier Post

Sorry if my last post put tears in your eyes. That was not my intention. I have always been truthful and real on here. This is my release. I am a lot more comfortable writing about my feelings than talking about them. That's just me.

In an attempt to make up for the tears, here are some adorable pics of Miss Ella in her tutu throughout the last year and a half. Proof that the little lady is doomed to sport a tutu for.ev.er!



3 months




4 months


6 months



20 months
Hasn't she grown into such a beautiful little princess! I truly love this little lady more than words can say!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

So freaking cute!

Seriously--all of her cuteness? I love it!

MomMom said...

She's precious!! Thanks for sharing.

Tricia Nugen said...

There you are honey! I'm glad you are back! Just like Kitty said It DOESN'T define you! You are you. You just have a yucky think that thinks it's going to own you! If you ask me you own it! And I believe you dropped it at the curb! Glad you are back! And you vent whenever you need too!

Lindsay said...

adorable!! Ella is so beautiful and growing into such a pretty princess!

Christy said...

She is a cutie pie.

amanda said...

adorable :)

Becks said...

She really is so beautiful!! Plus she rocks the tutus!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara