Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Branson Vacation-Day 1

Last week we took a little family getaway. We headed to Branson, MO to enjoy a little much needed family time.

Day 1 started with a trip to Silver Dollar City and some shopping at the Outlet Malls. Kyler was able to ride most of the rides and Ella was able to ride a few. Last time I went I was pregnant with Miss Ella so I didn't get to enjoy the rides. This time I was able to enjoy all the rides I wanted (and some that I didn't want to!)

I can't say the weather was perfect, because quite honestly, it was down right cold and rainy! But, we were able to make the most out of the day and we all ended up having a really good time.


Kyler riding the ladybugs all by himself!

Ella and mommy riding the train.

Kyler smiling big about making his candle.




Ella and Daddy trying to stay warm.



7 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo sounds like a great day 1 of vacation! Looks cold glad you stayed warm :-)

Evansmom said...

Cant wait to hear about the rest of your vacation.

Shana said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the pix! P.S. Can't believe it was that cold!! Brrrrr

Anonymous said...

Where did you get Kylers blue hat? I have been looking for one of those for FOREVER!!!
Thanks,
Katie!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Katie-
We actually ended up buying that hat while we were at Silver Dollar City. It was the only hat that was boyish on the little rack!

Katie! said...

oh darn!!!! that is my luck! Oh well its cute on him anyway!!!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Katie-Check on etsy.com I have seen quite a few of the newsboys hats on there.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara