Monday, October 19, 2009

A Shameless Plug


Lately, I have been feeling pretty good. So good I have even been staying up past my bedtime to sew! Granted that makes it a little harder to get up in the morning, but I can't sleep very well at night anyway so I figure I might as well be doing something productive!

I have looked into doing craft shows, but I just don't have enough time to get items made to sell them. My wonderful Grandma has agreed to put a few items up at her craft sale in a few weeks, so I have been busy getting things ready for her.

Below are a few pictures of the pants and tutu's I have been making. In order to make a little money to help with medical bills, I have decided to start selling them again. I would be honored if you would let me make some pants or a tutu for your little lady.
1. $20

2.


3.


4.



5.




6.


7.



8.



9.



10.

11. Tutu's can be made in any color. $20


9 comments:

Lindsay said...

okay those are stinking adorable!! I wish I knew a little girlie to buy them for!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

So cute! How do you now keep from making them all for Ella? They are adorable! Wish my little girl (now 8) was small again so she could wear these. I'm afraid my little boy (8 months) would look a little funny in them. Best of luck - they are adorable! Jenn

Christy said...

Very cute! I make tutus too, but I use elastic instead of ribbon. I think I like yours better.

John Deere Mom said...

I stalk you regularly, but rarely comment. :) I love these pants...up to what size can you make them?

Anonymous said...

I love those! I will email you my order. Jen

Clare said...

adorable heather!! if only i had a girl, i would be shopping right now:)

Chelle said...

I need to make an order soon! Being wiped out from the swine flu put a stop on everything :)

Mom2three said...

These are adorable!!! Love the bright colors and the tutu! What a great idea!

heather said...

Hey I found your blog through a friend of a friend. I would love to order a tutu for my 3 year old. Can you send me some ordering info?

Dhgingerich@verizon.net

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara