Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Randomness

*We spent Thanksgiving Day with my wonderful family this year. It was a great day. I just love being with my family. They have been so loving and supportive during all of this. I don't know what I would do without them.

*On Saturday we went to Cody's parents house. It was just us and his parents so it made for a nice relaxing day. The weather was beautiful so we put up Christmas lights and played outside.

*Ella can now say her ABC's and count to 10! Where did this come from?

*I am having a pink and green ladybug themed birthday party for my little princess. It will be super cute!

*I have been wanting to have a pettiskirt for Ella. But, holy cow those suckers are expensive! I did find some on etsy for $35 so I ordered two. However, after I received it I decided that I could make one. So I did! It took FOR.EV.ER! But it was totally worth it. It is beautiful! I can't wait to show you pictures!

*I just enrolled in a Master's class for January. Wish me luck!

*I still want to take the kids to Disneyland, but holy smokes, does everything have to cost so damn much?! We need the money fairy to smile down on us!

*We leave Monday for Houston. Again! Surgery is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I can't wait to be able to say two wonderful little words (Cancer Free...just in case you didn't get it!)

*This bloggy friend just found out that her little sister has cancer. Please pray for them.

*This bloggy friend just found out that her Grandpa is not doing so well with his fight against cancer. Please pray for them.

*I have been looking in to all natural remedies for cancer. Don't worry, I have no intentions of going all natural, but I do want to feel like I am fighting cancer on my own. Especially since I don't qualify for any vaccines and they don't do preventive chemo for Melanoma. After spending lots of money on one remedy I am pretty sure it's just water. I mailed it back today. What a crock!

11 comments:

MomMom said...

Heather, I'm praying for you as you go back to Houston.

Christy said...

We definitely need pictures of the pettiskirt. I love all that frilly, girly stuff.

Evansmom said...

Great post - Good luck in Houston!

Wendy said...

Life IS too short to worry about other who can get you down or bicker with you. Thanks for the reminder!

Amanda said...

Don't you just love the name Ella? My little girl is 2 and her name is Ella also.

Keeping you and the others you posted about in my prayers.... I love coming and reading up on you and your family <3

Lindsay said...

Praying for you! I hope everything goes amazing in Houston this week! :-)

The Kitchen said...

Heather, Please e-mail me or call me at 7133062107 when youa re back here in Houston. I'd lvoe to come visit you and take some food to you and your husband.

Amos & Jamie Bazil said...

I did a pink and green ladybug for my little girl's 2nd birthday. It was SO much fun! Check out the pics on Facebook in my photo albums. I'd be happy to let you borrow cake pan if you want. :)

Can't wait to see the pettiskirt!!!

Jenny said...

good luck...prayers sent your way.
disney world is expensive, i think that we are going to take Will when he is like 4 or older so he will remember it.
i wish there was a magic pill that would take cancer away forever...

Patrice said...

Thank you for the shout out to pray for my sister! I really appreciate that! I will be praying for you as you go back to Houston. Good luck!

Chelle said...

Good luck with your Masters class girlie!

Can't wait to see the pettiskirt.

And thank you for linking to me for my Grandpa. {{hugs}}

Praying for your surgery in the a.m.!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara