Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Do It!

Ella is at the "I Do It" phase. She has to do everything by herself. Including dressing herself. In her Daddy's and Mommy's clothes!
And, of course, Kyler has to join in on the fun!

She has on Mommy's shirt, Daddy's shirt, and Daddy's pants.
And yes, that is box of matches on the floor. She spilt them and I was on bedrest and was not allowed to bend over so I had to wait until Daddy got home to pick them up. Matches all over the floor is not a normal occurance at our house, I promise!

Putting on Kyler's socks
And another one of Daddy's sweatshirts.



And another one of Daddy's shirts!
She did a pretty good job, considering the clothes were huge and she is just a little gal:)





5 comments:

amanda said...

Oh I don't know if I love the "I Do It" stage. When you're in a hurry it is a total pain in the behind, but other times when you aren't, it's kinda cute. You always seem to find the joy in messes, stress, every day mom stuff. Your kids are lucky. You inspire me:)

Jenny said...

I think it is so cute...Will will try and put on our shoes but that is about it. It is so cool to see them grow up and put on clothes even if it not their own.

Lindsay said...

I am not loving the I Do It phase either.. but she still looks cute as a button!

Rachel said...

Very cute! Bitty will now say "I DID IT!" as loud as she can. She is so proud of herself these days. I think I may look forward to when she can put clothes on instead of taking them off all the time!!

Christy said...

Izzy is in this phase too. He wears rain boots EVERYDAY, because they are the only shoes he can successfully put on by himself.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara