Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Grandfolks

For Thanksgiving Day we went to my Grandparents house. For some odd reason, I forgot my camera so I have no pics to commemorate that wonderful day. Boo:(

I did however, remember my camera for Cody's parents house so I was able to get some pretty cute pics of the monkeys. Overall, we had two wonderful Thanksgivings and feel quite blessed to have such loving families.


Peek a Boo
Check out the reindeer I helped Grandpa put up!

Leaves are so much fun!


Quick, Ella throw all the leaves on Grandma's head!



I wonder if Grandma will catch any of the leaves.


Now my sissy will have leaves in her hair too!


Silly leaf monkeys!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

awww so cute! boo about forgetting the camera on Thanksgiving.. I do that kind of stuff all the time!

Jenny said...

Looks like the leaves were a big hit!!

Nancy said...

Precious! My kids just recently got to play in some leaves and I think it's the stuff that good memories are made of!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara