Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wondering

Do you ever wonder why God chooses some people to fight really tough battles, while others get off scott free?

Do you ever get really ticked off that some people whine and bitch about their lives, when really they have nothing to whine and bitch about?

These two questions plaque me. Often. I constantly wonder why I am going through this. Yes, some of it I brought on myself from tanning and not using sunscreen. But, in reality, who hasn't used a tanning bed or forgotten sunscreen?

As most of you know, I love Facebook. I think it is a great way to catch up with people that I have lost contact with. However, my biggest pet peeve about Facebook is when people bitch about how awful their life is on their status updates. I mean come on, if your biggest problem is that your kid woke you up at 8 in the morning, you seriously have a great life!

Also, do you ever wonder how some people can be so mean and hurtful? Especially family. Especially during the holidays. I find it heartbreaking. And mean. And stupid.

Ok. That's it. Just needed to get that off my chest. Thank you for reading.

7 comments:

Amos & Jamie Bazil said...

Family can definately do and say hurtful things....I hear ya sista!!!!

Tricia Nugen said...

Honey you want me to punch someone? you know I will do it for you! I'm glad you are CA free! And, I'm glad I am fortunate to have two little monkey's that will most certainly wake me up at 6:00am! I've learned that people just generally aren't happy. Love ya! xoxo

Amanda said...

I completely know exactly what you mean!!! Sometimes people's status updates can just down right be so negative, and horrible.

Me said...

My husband's sisters and mother are some of the most self absorbed women I have ever met.

They own a beauty salon together and the most important thing in their worlds are who is the thinnest, tannest, has the nicer Coach bag, and if Brad and Angelina are going to break up.

Sometimes I find myself wondering just where my husband came from. I finally came to the conclusion that he had to live with those women all his life and that was exactly what he didn't want for his life, which makes me feel good about myself.

Lindsay said...

oo honey!! sorry to hear you had a hurtful Christmas! I def. have had some painful ones myself.. With family saying harmful things!! (((HUGS)))

Evansmom said...

I agree with everything. I work with a woman who complains about EVERYTHING. Most of her problems are caused by her own actions so it is hard to have sympathy. Anyone who said mean and hurtful things to you doesn't deserve a thought or the few seconds it took you to type that. Pssthhtth on them.

Christy said...

On Christmas Eve, I witnessed two people being rude and mean to ELDERLY people. It was sad to watch.

I do complain a lot about my life, but I don't really mean it. It is just a way to let off steam.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara