Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Big 2...

in pictures!

*Ella will turn 2 tomorrow, there will be a long detailed post about that tomorrow, but for today, enjoy the pictures of my awesome little lady!
PS. I would love it if you would post a comment telling me about your favorite Ella moment. Either something you read about on the blog, on Facebook, or remember in real life. I would love to hear about it.


Ella, last January, 2009.

Ella, last May, 16 months.

Ella and Mommy, last May, 2009
(right before I started Chemo at MD Anderson)


Ella, at her 2nd birthday party last week at my folks house


What a beautiful smile!


Oh, how I love this little Princess!


Love that kool-aid mustache:)

She truly is a dream come true!


Unfortunately, she will be driving a real one of these before I know it!
Hope she doesn't drive like her mama:)


She LOVES to play dress up!


And cook in the kitchen!
Thank you Ella for showing me how to find enjoyment in the little things in life. You are a true blessing. You touch everyone you meet. It melts my heart every time I hear someone tell me how sweet and kind you are. Someday you will make a wonderful mother, but for right now, you are making a wonderful daughter. I love you with all my heart and soul.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

aww I can't believe she is 2 already! I think my favorite Ella moment was when her and Kyler wrote all over themselves with markers!! Cracked me up and yet she still looked so innocent ;-)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!

Amos & Jamie Bazil said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Sorry I missed your party!
My favorite moment was reading that she and Kyler had colored all over your sheets!! Gotta love kids and their moments!

Christy said...

Happy birthday!

Clare said...

happy birthday sweet ella!! she looks adorable!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Happy Birthday to Ella!! Her little tutu's are just adorable!

Clare said...

One of my favorites that sticks with me was when I first started reading your blog, the picture of her standing on top of the toilet. I remember how shocked I was that she was not only walking but climbing when she was so young. What was she like 10 months?

Happy almost birthday Ella!

Grandma Smith said...

On New Years Day you were at our house and you put Ella to bed upstairs. We got home and you & Kyler went downstairs to sleep. We went to bed and about an hour later Ella was crying and her Grandfather went in to check on her and Ella said, "Grandpa rock me". He rocked and Ella went back to sleep for about a hour and a half and then cried again and I went in and Ella said "Rock me grandma". We did that until 3:45 A.M. and we loved every minute of it. Happy Birthday Princess! We love you sooooo much.

Jenny said...

Happy 2nd Ella! So hard to believe. I think my favorite moments are all the dress up ones of her in the tu tu's you made her. Very special!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Dear Ella-
My favorite moments are when I tell you that I love you and say I wuv you too mommy. Melts my heart every.single.time!
Love-Mommy

Shana said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I think my favorite memory is when they colored on your bed!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara