Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ella's 2 Year Pictures

For Ella's 2 year pictures I went to a new place in our little town. They did a really nice job with the pictures and with Ella.
Sorry these are so grainy I had to descrease the pixels. The finshed products are BEAUTIFUL!
Ella and Mama


My Pretty Girl


Ella refused to put her baby doll down! So, instead of fighting her....


I had a couple of pictures taken with the baby:) It will be a fun story to tell when she is older:)



Ella in her pretty pink pettiskirt and her Pottery Barn chair that Grandma and Grandpa bought her for Christmas.





Ella and mama hugging it out



Kisses for Mama

She dropped a sticker down her shirt sleeve and I was trying to get it out!


This is her sassy look




All smiles!


I love, love, LOVE this picture! They actually asked for permission to put this picture on their wall!
She is such a beautiful little girl!

12 comments:

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Those are adorable! She looks so big! Thanks for sharing. You are looking good too Heather! Jenn

Jenny said...

What GREAT pics! I just adore the ones of you guys together...such great memories...

Evansmom said...

Wonderful - what a beautiful baby - and mama!

Christy said...

Love the pictures. I am a photo junkie too. I spend about $100 on pics every few months.

Clare said...

oh my gosh those picture are GREAT! i love the sassy look, and the pink skirt is amazing! you will treasure these!

Tricia Nugen said...

These are so great Heather! I love the Sassy ones the best! And, you my dear look fantastic as always!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful! She is such a cutie and has a beautiful mommy, too. :-)

I read that you are starting Jillian's 30 Day Shred. FYI....supposedly the 3rd round is the hardest....but my opinion is that the 2nd round is a lot harder!! You'll have to let me know what you think. Have fun!

Love you all,
Jill

Shana said...

precious!

Wendy said...

These are just too cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

Lindsay said...

Great great great pictures!! You look amazing and Ella looks adorable!!

Heather.Victoria said...

Aww cute pics!! I know you are having a hard time, as I can only imagine. My bff at 20 yrs old, found out she had breast cancer, and was gonna have to have both removed due to tumors. But she is good, and is now a nurse. :)

23 Weekers said...

Can she get any cuter? Really. What a doll.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara