Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How To Make Me Happy...

One of my favorite bloggy friends, Chelle, did a cute little post over on her blog and I thought I would play along.

It's a simple little list. But one that will tell you all sorts of fun little things about me.

Obviously, my babies and my husband make me happy (most of the time). So that one is a given and always ranks number one on my list. Hopefully, you all know we well enough by now to know that my family is the most important thing in my life.

So, without further ado, these are the top 10 things that make me happy right now.
I'll admit, some change weekly, but some are always the same. You'll have to figure out which is which:)

1. A clean house
2. A clean house that was cleaned by someone else. For free:)
3. A good glass of wine (or two)
4. Good TV
5. Plain M & M's
6. Jeans that fit perfectly and don't stretch out after a few hours of wear!
7. Diet Pepsi
8. Naptime
9. A beautiful sunny day spent at the zoo with my two favorite monkeys
10. Getting an A on my homework assignment

I would love to hear your top 10 (or even a top 2!). Either through a post or comment.

7 comments:

Wendi said...

What a great list!
We have so much in common.
A clean house and clean sheets rank at the top of my list.
I might just "borrow" this little idea.
Happy Thursday!!!

Christy said...

What is with the jeans that stretch out? I HATE them. Old Navy jeans are the worst. They fit great in the morning, but by the evening I can barely keep them up without a belt.

Lindsay said...

love this list! I might have to post my list soon :-)

Chelle said...

Helloooo...m&m's? Wine? Clean house?

I'm so with you!

Heather said...

How fun! hmmm, what would be on my list?
1. A warm walk in the sun with my two puppies.
2. Definitely a good glass of wine.
3. Delivery of my favorite Chinese food.
4. Date night with my fiance.
5. An afternoon on the couch with a good book.

Becks said...

Diet Pepsi and naptime...two things I miss very very much!!!

Anonymous said...

1. NOT fighting with my 5 year old every morning about what to wear.
2. The sun
3. Not fighting with my 5 year old about anything
4. A clean house
5. Shelves
6. Temperatures above freezing
7. Wine
8. Hearing my 3 children laugh together rather than fight together

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara