Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Little Mommy

Ella loves to play mommy to her babies.

She has a million babies and she loves each one of them. But, she definitely has her favorites. For some reason she adores the one that I got her about a year ago. The great thing is, my Aunt bought her one just like it, but in different clothes, for Christmas. She adores them both. And I love that we have a back up! (Thanks Aunt Jill!)P1020984

Something that I LOVE to do is rock my kids. Kyler wasn’t so into it. Ella however has always loved it. In fact, when she was around 4 months old we had to go buy a recliner/rocking chair because her glider just wasn’t cutting it.

P1020985 P1020986

I like to think that over the last 2 years of Ella’s short little life that I have been a good mama. I think I have shown her how to be a good mama. And apparently, some of those things are rubbing off on her.P1020992 P1020990

Yesterday, while Kyler was at school, Ella stayed home with me and we played baby. All.Day.Long! Honestly, it was great. I don’t get to do that very often. It was so neat to see her feed her baby with the bottle, rock the baby, hug the baby, kiss the baby, wrap the baby up in the blanket so it “Not get cold”, and once I even got to witness her attempting to nurse her baby. Nice Ella!

I have come to the conclusion that one day she is going to be a fabulous mother. In many, many years, that is.

10 comments:

Evansmom said...

So sweet!

Rachel said...

So sweet! I love when Bitty plays Mommy. It's so great watching those maternal skills come out in her as she cares for her babies. This is such a sweet age!

Jenny said...

Such a cutie pie!

Lindsay said...

what a cutie! She will be an amazing mama!!

Chelle said...

Awww! Ella is such a cutie! Isn't it adorable how they play with their dolls now?

Love her!

xoxo

Laura said...

She is so cute and you are a FANTASTIC Mom!!!!!

Clare said...

I think her mothering skills are certainly a reflection on your mothering skills! So sweet!

Wendi said...

Adorable!
I love watching children role play...she obviously had a great example.
Way to go Mommy!

Nishant said...

It's so great watching those maternal skills come out in her as she cares for her babies.

Work from home India

Becks said...

So adorable! I love having a girl! It melts my heart seeing them be good little mommies :)

Ella is so beautiful by the way!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara