Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Party Time!!

For Ella's birthday we had the joy of celebrating twice (well really 3 times if you count our little celebration at home). We had a birthday party at my parents house the day after we celebrated Christmas. Most of my family was able to make it and my BFF from high school was even able to come with her kids. It was a wonderful 2nd birthday party!


Her bootie says, "Happy 2nd Birthday Ella Grace"

I made her cake all by myself:) See, I'm getting better at this whole cooking thing:)

Ella in her birthday shirt and pink and green tutu that her mama made. Well, the tutu anyway.


Isn't she beautiful?




Opening her birthday presents.



Kyler watching....






The birthday girl and her Grandpa

Blowing out the candles on her cake. After Ella blew them out I had to relight the candles so that Kyler could blow them out too! At least he was a good boy and let Ella blow them out first!


She was bouncing up and down on a balloon. How she didn't pop it I have no idea!

Another tush shot!

The unveiling....
For Ella's birthday we bought her a beautiful dollhouse. So far, she loves it and her and Kyler have been playing with it nonstop!



That night we celebrated with a simple cake I bought at the grocery store. It was actually more frosting than cake, but Ella loved her Bear cake and named it "Al." How cute is that!


This past weekend (1/09/10) we had a birthday party at our house for Cody's family and our friends. We had a wonderful turnout and Ella received some fabulous gifts!


She scored this awesome little ride from my parents. It was a hit!

Grandma Penny made this BEAUTIFUL quilt for Ella's big girl bed. This is the prettiest quilt I have EVER seen. It fits her bed perfectly and it really pulls her whole room together. Grandma made her matching curtains also.
Huge Thank You's to everyone that was able to help us celebrate my baby girls' second birthday!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! It looks like all of her birthday celebrations were tons of fun!

Love the picture of her and your dad...too sweet.

Great job on the cake, it looks fab!

Lindsay said...

What a great birthday! The cake looks awesome and delicious! Ella looks so cute in her tutu!

Evansmom said...

How fun!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I love Ella's Birthday outfit so cute - you are so talented! That Barbie House is so cool...it will provide hours of entertainment for her over the years.

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Wow, someone got lots of goodies!!

Cute bum (love the bloomers)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara