Monday, February 22, 2010

One of my Loves…

I am fairly certain that I could NOT love this little girl more than I already do.

P1030003

I love to watch her “read” stories to her babies.

 

 P1030006

And when she rocks her babies night night? Super cute!

 

 P1030018

And I love it when her and Kyler get along. Pure bliss I tell ya!

(Don’t mind Kyler’s hat…I pick my battles!)

P1030015

I don’t even mind it when she throws her fits….

 

P1030013

because once she calms down, she wants her mama and only her mama!

I love you Miss Ella. Fit or not, you truly are my little Princess.

Muhwaa:)

10 comments:

Chris said...

Isn't great that once the fit is over, they still want their mamas? Love it!

Lindsay said...

what a cutie pie! Fit and all :-)

Chelle said...

Omg, LOVE her! Fits and all :)

I am positive Ella and Bella could be bff's...

xoxo

Evansmom said...

Such a sweetie!

Chelle said...

Okay--I had to come back and see her cute face! Love her!

Thanks for linking up! Although I've loved your blog from day 1 :)

xo

Pink Haired Momma said...

What a doll! And such a sweet post!

Christy said...

That picture of her having a tantrum looks painful. How does she do that with her legs?

Jenny said...

you have such a beautiful girl on your hands! love the tantrum pics!

Just Another Mom of 2 said...

Oh she is so adorable!! I have a one year old daughter who sure can throw some fits- but adorable all the same!

Visiting & following you from Chelle- The Winey Mommy!

Hattie said...

Hi just found your blog from The Winey Mommy! I'm your newest follower. Your little girl is so cute! I just read you profile too and I'm sending you positive thoughts and prayers. The power of prayer is an amazing thing!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara