Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Shower Weekend

At the end of March my wonderful SIL (my brother’s wife) is going to have a baby girl. I can’t wait! This will be their first baby and they are both excited beyond belief.
Nervous? Of course.
But aren’t all new parents?
But, if the way they treat my children is any indication of the type of parents they will be, then I have no worries. My children love them and talk about them often.

P1030112
Ella preparing for the baby shower in her beautiful pink pettiskirt.
P1030114
This is where Ella spent most of the time. On top of the table helping Cherie open her gifts! Good thing Cherie is such a good sport!

P1030125
Beautiful, isn’t she. The pregnant tummy suits her well.
 P1030137
The food line! The cake was beautiful and the mints and punch were delicious!
Huge thank you’s to all of the Aunts that helped with the shower. It turned out great!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I just love baby showers! Congrats to your brother and SIL...such an exciting time...

Lindsay said...

Looks like a beautiful baby shower! I love going and celebrating w/ the moms to be at baby showers!

Clare said...

it looks like a great shower!! gotta love super aunts and uncles!!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara