Friday, March 19, 2010

Cruisin’ to Freeport Bahamas, Day 1 and 2

Last Sunday we left for the Bahamas. We had an amazing time, but I definitely missed my kids. It’s different being away from them for Drs appts. This trip was for fun. I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel guilty for not taking them.

P1030256 

The inside of the Carnival Sensation

 

P1030251

Aunt A and her husband watching a show on the ship.

P1030252

Cody and I

DSCN0360

Aunt A and I

 

 DSCN0362

Our cute little towel elephant

 

P1030259

Aunt A and I getting ready to hit the town of Freeport, Bahamas

 

 

P1030267P1030269

P1030270P1030274

 

We chose not to do an excursion in Freeport, so stupid pictures were a

must!

 

 

 

 

 P1030305

P1030312

We also decided to parasail. Why? Because I am a freakin’ idiot! I am terrified of heights! However, now I can say I did it. It was absolutely awful. I am sure the ocean was beautiful from up there, however, I truly have no idea. Pretty sure my eyes were closed the whole time. I kept screaming get me down and pointing down. Apparently when you are a billion miles up in the air they can’t hear you! NEVER AGAIN!

 

P1030327

Cody also did it. And, according to him, the scenery was quite pretty. I will have to take his word for it!

P1030332

Cody and I, safely on the ground.

P1030333 P1030339

Aunt A and I doing a shot. I am definitely to old to do shots!

Overall, Freeport was definitely a tourist town. But, we had a good time just taking in the sites and hanging on the beach.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

These pictures are worth a thousand words! :)
It looks like you had an amazing time.

B and E's Mommy said...

I'm not usually a jealous person, but the picture of you taking a shot sent me into a jealous rage! Contractions and all!!! Just kidding! But, not really! It just made my mouth water! I am glad you had so much fun. I am sad we missed it, but I guess a high risk pregnancy is just as exciting as a cruise...right??? Miss you tons!!!

Lindsay said...

oo what a wonderful time it looks like you guys had! I totally want to do para-sailing.. yet I think I would freak out while up there too!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara