Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Kids

I know you all are probably waiting for an update on the trial. However, I am so sick of talking about cancer! And trials. And drugs. And side effects.

So, I’m going to talk about something much happier. My adorable, loving, fabulous children:)

 

P1030082

This huge container usually holds all of Ella’s babies, however, on this day, it held my two babies!

P1030083

I told them to smile really big. They did!

 

P1030086

And this? Yeah, apparently nose picking is a good time. They both do it on a regular basis! I don’t know what Kyler’s excuse is, Ella, however, is having some allergies issues, so I can understand hers. K, has no excuse though. He just likes to have his fingers up his nose! Ugh!

P1030096

Sometimes, when I wake up in the morning, I discover that two beautiful little monkeys have joined me.

P1030099 

However, with a beautiful sleeping beauty like this, I don’t complain. In fact, I soak it up. I love it!

 P1030109P1030110

Ella has discovered that she loves all things girly. Including playing dress up. It’s a wonderful way to spend a cold winter morning. Kyler dresses up in his Spider man outfit and Ella can pick out one of her many outfits. Doesn’t she look super cute!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Cute post!!! You are lucky that you don't know they are in your bed until you wake up! Both of mine are so restless, I don't get any sleep with them in the bed!

Chelle said...

They're beautiful! And how cute is it that they crawl into bed with you?! Awww!

Isabella now loves sticking a random finger up her nose. Oh--and toots.

xo

Lindsay said...

Ella and Kyler are adorable!! I love the picture of them stretched out in bed!! so cute!

Jenny said...

such great pics of the kids...love that they crawl into bed with you! i wish will would do that with me!

Clare said...

i woke up with a little boy next to me too!! he said he was 'coughing' and needed me. with a baby about to be here in a few weeks, i just can deny him snuggles in the morning! i love there little sleeping faces, so sweet!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara