Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A New Baby Has Arrived

My little brother and his wife had their baby girl on Saturday, March 27, 2010. Arialynn Crystal Smith was born at 9:06PM, weighing in at 7lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.
I wasn’t sure if we would be able to head up and see her because of my pure exhaustion. But, I decided that I just don’t have the time to be tired. My niece was born and I HAD to see her.
P1030407-1
Ella was in love. She really wanted to hold Aria by herself, however, I just didn’t feel like maybe that was the best option!
 P1030410-1
She was so cute. She just kept rubbing her head.
 P1030422-1
Aria and I having some cuddles. I as a little nervous about Ella being jealous but she did really good. Kyler had no desire to hold the baby. He did give her a kiss when we left, but it took some coaxing. He’s just not that in to babies. He’s such a boy!
Congratulations Uncle Adam and Aunt Cherie!
We love her (and you guys) very much!

4 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

How exciting!!! We should have a new niece any day and I can't wait!!!(Kev's sister, in case you were wondering)

Keri said...

Congratulations to Adam and Cherie!

Lindsay said...

aww so fun! Ella is so sweet with her! Love the last picture of you holding the baby. You look like a proud auntie!!

Christy said...

Awwww...I love new babies!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara