Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Tough Decision

After thinking about this long and hard, I have made the decision to make this blog private. There is just way to much drama in my life right now. People are upset about a silly little thing and it's just not worth it. So, what my plan is, is to make this blog, about my children and my personal life private. I am however going to start a new blog which will totally be devoted to my "cancer life." I like the fact that I can raise awareness about Melanoma. The more people that know about this awful disease, the better chance at preventing it. I am going to attempt to transfer a lot of my cancer posts to that blog and I will let you know when that blog is up and rolling.

In the meantime, if you would like to continue reading about my family, please email me and you will be added. I am also doing this because I am trying to keep my kids safe. My blog gets a lot of traffic, which is awesome btw, but there are people reading it that I don't know. While you are probably just sweet, caring mamas, I don't know that. If something ever, ever happened to my children because I talked about them on here, I would not handle that well!

This has been a very tough decision for me, and I did not come to it lightly. In fact, I am pretty pissed that I have to do this. But, at this time, I think this is the best decision for me and my family.

I am going to make it private after we return from our cruise. So you have a week to send me an email either at my personal account (that most of you know) or at cancersucksmonkeyballs@yahoo.com  I am happy to add you. My cancer blog will be an open blog, so no worries there:)

7 comments:

Christy said...

I already emailed you.

Lindsay said...

oohh I completely understand! I am off to email you :-)

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I know you don't know who I am, and I hope I'm not of the "stalkers" that has caused you to close your blog. I work with Pat, Jodi's mom. I actually feel like I am apart of their family. My daughter, Savannah and I have watched Olivia and Izzy grow!! I have followed your blog since learning about you from Jodi. We pray for you daily.
Gina Scarbrough

Shana said...

Bummer! But I have actually thought about doing the same thing. You know you better keep me! LOL

love ya girl!

Cindy said...

I would like to stay connected...I will email you.

:-)

Chelle said...

Totally going to email you honey!

Tara said...

Hey Heather...been following and would like to continue. Tara Weekley (you and your entire family are in my daily prayers)

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara