Saturday, February 6, 2010
If you have some favs that I don't have listed please, please share. I'll be honest, the coupon ones that I have listed are nice and quick. I don't have time to hunt for deals. I have found these to be the quickest for me.
Something that I did not know about coupons was that you can use two coupons at once as long as they are not the "same" coupon. For instance, you can use a $1 off Target coupon for Huggies and a $1 off Manufactures coupon for Huggies at the same time. Wish I would of known that when I was buying diapers for Kyler!
For you KS folks-Dillons will double all of your coupons up to $1.
10 Best Coupon Mommy Blogs
Cellfire- this site will load the coupons directly onto your shopper card (ie Dillons for you KS folks) no coupon clipping!
These are blogs and you can add them right into your Google Reader...
Babycheapskate- this blog gives you the best deals on "things", stuff like carseats, toys, diapers, formula, children's clothes, shoes, etc.
Faithfully Frugal and Free- this blog is a mixture of her kids and good deals
Homemade by Jill- not exactly a coupon blog, but she does some awesome homemade things that could save you money instead of buying them.
Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free
I hope this helps! Even if you only use a couple coupons each grocery trip, it adds up. Let me know if these helped you and if you have any favorites that you would like me to add.
Monday, February 1, 2010
My 500th post is coming up here shortly, however, the chances of me writing 500 random things about me is pretty darn slim, so instead, I give you 50 random things about me.
1. I am 31 years, 8 months, and 4 days old.
2. I wish my hair would grow back a little quicker.
3. We used to have a white boxer named Otis.
5. I still miss him.
7. Losing them is just to hard.
8. We also have a pug named Belle Baby.
9. She’s fat.
10. Ella likes to feed her. A lot.
11. Speaking of fat. Of the 25 lbs that I lost during chemo, I have gained most of it back.
12. I have been doing some workout videos, however, I ripped my incision open doing them.
13. I am tall. 5’10 1/4 to be exact.
14. I adore yoga pants.
15. I tend to become obsessive about things.
16. My newest obsession is coupon finding/deal finding.
17. My husband is ok with this obsession.
18. My Master’s class is over. Finally.
19. Pretty sure I scored an A.
20. Now my MIL wants me to take another class.
21. I told her no.
22. I hate winter. It’s cold.
23. Lately my kids have been driving me nuts.
(Me, my friend Angie that lives in Houston, and her daughter, Ellie)
The MD Anderson hospital that I spent way to much time in!
26. My favorite alcoholic drink is Peach Bellini.
27. My favorite non alcoholic drink is Diet Pepsi.
28. My favorite candy (right now anyway) are Sweet tarts.
29. My favorite TV show(s) are Medium, Criminal Minds, all the CSIs, and Law and Order SVU.
30. I actually don’t mind watching children’s shows with my children.
31. I am not a huge fan of playing board games with my children.
32. Probably because I always seem to lose. Or get annoyed when the cheat!
33. Kyler is better at the Wii than I am.
35. By the end of this year our debt will be cut by more than half.
36. I drive a 2009 Traverse.
37. It’s green. It’s pretty. And will NEVER be paid off.
38. My favorite movie of all time is Sweet Home Alabama.
39. My favorite color is pink. All shades of pink.
40. I am very close to my mother.
41. We talk numerous times a day.
42. I hate taking baths.
43. During chemo I rarely had to shave my legs. It was awesome.
44. I wish I could afford to get a boob job.
45. I love Facebook. It’s a great way to talk about my day without doing a huge post.
46. I enjoy reading. But rarely have time to read anything other than Children’s books.
47. Someday I hope to return to teaching.
48. Living “frugally” has been very difficult for me. And it’s only been 1 month.
49. In my opinion, cancer, chemo, and losing a child are the three worst things to go through. (Not necessarily in that order, BTW)
50. I am currently cancer free and I LOVE it:)
I would totally buy this shirt, you know, if it was appropriate to wear and all!
Hope you enjoyed reading:)
And I hope you learned something new about me.